Globacom introducing a 8X bonus offer, exclusively available to new and existing prepaid customers who recharge their lines via any of the Glo eTop-Up channels like:
- Glo Café App.
- Online – Gloworld.com, Quickteller, Konga, banking apps, etc.
- POS terminals in select retail mega stores such as Shoprite.
- Gloworld, Glozones and authorized Glo dealer outlets.
- *805# Glo easy recharge solution.
- Various bank mobile apps and short codes
What this means is that Globacom customers will get 8 times the value of their recharges when they recharge with any of the following E-top up amounts: N101, N201, N501, N1001, N1501, N2001, N2501, N3001, N5001, N10001, N20001 and N50001.
The exact benefits, which customers will get, are detailed in the table below:
You can only enjoy the Glo 8x bonus when you recharge with the exact amounts listed above and the 8x bonus can only be used for calls within Nigeria. International calls will be charged to your main account.
Thus, if you recharge with N201, you will get:
- N201 in your main account,
- N100 to call all networks,
- N900 to call other Glo numbers,
- 50MB data and
- free 25MB data which you can gift to another Glo customer.
Check 8x bonus balances at any time by dialing #122*40#.
All your local calls and data usage will be charged to your main account and any unused balances in your 8x account will be forfeited once your 8x account validity days expire.
Validity days cannot be accumulated. However, your 8x bonus validity days will be extended each time you recharge, depending on the top-up value. For example: N101 E-top up will increase your 8x bonus validity by 7 days while N1,001 E-top up will increase your 8x bonus validity by 15 days.
The 8x offer is exclusively available on Glo E-top up. Recharges made through any other means including *123*PIN# or *323*PIN# will not get the offer. Also, airtime received through EasyShare or Borrow me credit do not qualify for this offer.
Glo E-Top Up Bonus Tariff
Below is the breakdown of how much will you be charged when you make calls, text or browse from my 8Xbonus accounts:
- Calls from the main account will be charged at normal plan rates.
- Text messages will be charged to your main account.
- Calls from the bonus accounts will be charged at 83k/sec.
- Data browsing is free until the data bonus is exhausted.
- Data value in the Gift bonus account can only be “gifted” to another Glo customer; you cannot use it for yourself.
- You will browse from your main account at Flexi rate of N1/MB if you exhaust the value in the data bonus account, unless you have an active data subscription.
- 8x bonus offer can be enjoyed on any Glo prepaid plan so long as you recharge electronically with the eligible E-top up amounts. However, any unused bonus balances from previous top ups will be lost upon migration.
You can subscribe to other recharge based offers available on the Glo network. However only the 8x offer bonus will be credited to your account whenever you recharge with the eligible E-top up amounts.
For example, a bumpa customer who recharges with N201, will get the 8x bonus but will not receive the 200% bumpa bonus. If the same customer recharges with N400, he will get the 200% bumpa bonus but will not receive the 8x bonus.